Our church is situated upon historic and unceeded traditional territory of the Sto:lo People. All Saints was built in 1896 by the founders of this community, the Agassiz family. The parish has always reflected their belief in the equality of men and women in church leadership. The parish sees itself as a progressive spiritual community of faith within the Anglican Communion, connected to the wider progressive church community.
Today, we as a part of the Anglican Communion and the Diocese of New Westminster are guided by our commitment to and following of the "5 Marks of Mission" of the Anglican Communion.
To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
To teach, baptize and nurture new believers
To respond to human need by loving service
To seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation
To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth
To learn more about this fundamental vision, please visit: http://www.anglican.ca/help/faq/marks-of-mission/